Make your next ski or snowboard outing more enjoyable with these shin pads (sold as 1 or 2 pairs) from Covey Sports! These pads are most commonly used to prevent irritation from the boot that causes shin burn or shin bang. However, these pads can also be cut in order to be used for other areas of the foot to prevent irritation as well. These pads are also great for skates (ice and roller), work-boots, and any situation where your shins/feet get irritation from boot/shoe rubbing! To apply shin pads, simply remove the backing and adhere the pad to your boot or sock. And then go and have a great day on the slopes!
- 2-Pairs (4 Pads) Covey Sports Snowboard and Ski Shin Protectors for Shin Bang/Bite Protection (2 Pairs)
- Shin guard padding will help make your next ski/snowboard outing more enjoyable by helping prevent irritation from your boots.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Simply remove backing and adhere to boot or sock; Pads can be cut to fit.
- Pads can also be used for other areas of foot to prevent boot irritation.
- These pads are also great for skates (ice and roller), work-boots, and any situation where your shins/feet get irritation from boot/shoe rubbing.