This bundle has all of the essentials for proper glove care. Not only will you be able to quickly break in your new glove, you will also be able to keep it in great shape with these products. This "break in kit" contains 1 Covey Sports Baseball/Softball Mallet, 1 Rawlings Glove wrap, 1 Glovolium Glove Oil bottle (4 oz.), 1 microfiber cloth for oil application from Covey Sports, and 1 Covey Sports storage bag for your convenience (5 items total). This bundle is great for using as a baseball glove shaper for a new glove or a shape "keeper" on a broken in glove. Use the one-piece mallet (11 inches, made of maple wood) to break in your pocket. As a one-piece mallet there is no need to worry about the head of the mallet falling off after repeated use! To hold and develop the shape of your glove, use the glove wrap with the mallet or a baseball/softball inside of the glove pocket. And soften or preserve the leather by applying the Glovolium glove oil with cloth applicator! An all in one bundled package for your convenience!
- Bundle of 1 Covey Sports baseball or softball glove mallet (11 inches long), 1 Rawlings fielding glove conditioning oil (4 oz. bottle), 1 Rawlings glove wrap, and 1 Covey Sports microfiber cloth oil applicator all inside a Covey Sports carrying bag (5 items total)
- This baseball/softball glove break-in kit has everything you need for breaking in the fielders glove and then holding the shape all year; Mallet is one-piece, which means you don't need to worry about the head coming off after repeated use
- Use this bundle to break in a new glove and/or keep the shape of your "old" baseball, fastpitch, or slowpitch glove; Keep all items of kit together inside convenient Covey Sports bag
- Breakin the glove with the mallet (made of maple wood), shape the glove with the wrap, preserve/soften the glove with the glove oil, and apply the glove oil with the applicator cloth
- Use a baseball, softball, or the mallet inside the glove pocket when using the glove wrap to shape most effectively